- Focus on the market segment and products
- Strategic alliance with the leading supplier
- Focus on customer’s needs, relationship and satisfaction
- Work to deadline and delivery against them
- To generate sufficient profit to finance father growth
- To grow the business at a rate that is both challenging and manageable
Giants Alive Service’s focus on growth is evident in the strategic objectives entrenched in daily business practices, including:
- Stimulate basic research and practical application in the area of leadership and change,
- Foster an understanding of how to develop organizational leadership, and support the leadership development agendas of the Giants Alive Services.
- Presentations on leadership to dozens of companies and associations
- Frequent seminars on leadership to university students, alumni, and administrators
- Optimising profitability of established businesses through active enhancement of business efficiencies and strengthening of margins.
- Improving market positioning by continually identifying opportunities to further strengthen the group’s position as a market leader across the country.
- Organic expansion through penetration of new markets, leveraging the group’s client base.
- Growth through strategic acquisitions which will enhance the current service offering, deepen and expand existing client relationships and provide healthy return on investment.
- Expansion into other provinces by leveraging the group’s well-established, recognised brands and client expansion, and establishing separate, decentralised businesses with select local partners in the target provinces.